Environmental Law Essay Help
Environmental laws are the rules and regulations set by the state to ensure the wellbeing of the surrounding habitat in order to ensure a clean and safe environment for the general public as well as the other species such as animals who get exposed to the pollution which may endanger their lives and may cause their extinction.
The environmental law is the legal framework that covers various aspects such as considering sustainable and renewable energy for air pollution and noise pollution, national parks establishment to preserve wildlife, and laws for waste and chemical management to avoid endangering the natural habitat which may also affect the local population nearby.
These rules and regulations allow common people to respect moral and ethical values when it comes to safeguarding the environment and follow the international guidelines which encourage climate protection from accounts of global warming.
Principles of Environmental Law:
Environmental laws are based on various legislations passed down by the English legal system. The principles of Environmental Law based on legislations are as followed.
1. Environment Protection Act 1990: This legislation is the main framework introduced setting guidelines for waste and pollution management for industries by setting pollutions permits which allow industries to buy permits to dispose of their wastage, this allows disposables to remain under legal guidelines. Also placing duties of local authorities to collect waste and dispose of it sustainably.
2. Control of Pollution Act 1974: It provides local authorities the power to deal with land and noise pollution and other related works. This allows authorities to set construction working hours to avoid public inconvenience as well as restrict particular machinery which creates noise pollution and ensure methods that construction or other activities are carried out is the most sustainable method possible.
3. Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981: This act safeguards the habitat of plants and animals. This allows prohibiting injuring, taking, or disturbing places which are used for shelter and protection.
4. Planning Act 1990: It is legislation for construction planning in specific areas of the country. This act grants access to the construction of buildings considering conservation areas. Areas such as the countryside under the act construction of high rise buildings are prohibited which may be deemed against the natural habitat of the area.
5. Climate Change Act 2008: This legislation acts upon reducing carbon emissions by reducing greenhouse gases. The primary goal of the UK government is to reduce carbon emissions to zero according to 1990 levels which currently 20% by implementing and imposing sustainable and renewable energy methods in order to prevent climate change.
6. Energy Act 2020: The act puts in measures to attract $152 billion investment for replacing the current power grid to cope with the rising electricity demand. This would allow the replacement of the power grid that is more sustainable and would further lay the foundation for the UK's goal to reduce carbon emissions by 2050.
Why choose Law Essay Pros for your Environmental Law Assignment help?
Environmental law includes legislation from various subjects such as industrial and human rights laws. To produce an essay for assignments and examinations, students have to go through all subjects connecting environmental laws which demand extensive effort to study all these aspects which is a tough job considering deadlines.
However, in such cases, there's nothing to worry about as we at Law Essay Pros having been providing law essay writing services for more than 12 years now ensuring that students get through their assignments and examination with 100% academic success. Our panel of experts includes Ph.D. experts who are well experienced to deal with all the requirements and tasks that students face in their assignments and examinations.
Our clients are our top priority considering them as our brand identity, we will cater to them in every way to ensure that they are 100% satisfied and develop an everlasting bond of trust and corporation. We are considered the best law essay writing service when it comes to environmental law essays, here are reasons why you should choose us.
Delivery on time: We consider students to have to meet deadlines, therefore we ensure to provide the work well before time so that deadlines are met without any inconvenience.
Experienced writers: Our panel of experts includes Ph.D. experts who have the experience and the expertise to cater to any requirements that students face and provide 100% satisfaction.
Quality work and no plagiarism: We have been working in this field for more than 12 years having top experienced writers who pay attention to every detail and provide top quality work with no compromise on plagiarism.
24/7 support: We are here for you at all times to help you get through your assignment and examination without any complications or causing any inconvenience, so whenever you need us we are here is for you.
Safeguarding confidential information: We consider the complicated situation clients face when demanding our services but there's nothing to worry about, your information is in trusted hands. Our servers are embedded with the latest encryptions to ensure maximum security and surveillance.
Free revision: We are here for you whenever you need us, feel free to contact us and we will provide you with the source you need as per the institution's policy and provide revision access free of charge.
Secured payment methods: To make payments secure and convenient, we only accept payments through PayPal or registered debit/credit cards.